2 cups Penne pasta
3/4 lb. (340 g) Italian sausage, casings removed
2 cups halved zucchini slices
1 red pepper, chopped
1 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup Cheez Whiz
1/4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
Heat oven to 350F.
Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
Meanwhile, brown sausage meat in a large deep skillet on medium high heat, stirring occasionally to break up sausage. Drain, return sausage to skillet. Stir in zucchini, peppers and pizza sauce. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture with Cheez Whiz, mix gently. Spoon into a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with Parmesan.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
2 cups halved zucchini slices
1 red pepper, chopped
1 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup Cheez Whiz
1/4 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
Heat oven to 350F.
Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
Meanwhile, brown sausage meat in a large deep skillet on medium high heat, stirring occasionally to break up sausage. Drain, return sausage to skillet. Stir in zucchini, peppers and pizza sauce. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture with Cheez Whiz, mix gently. Spoon into a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with Parmesan.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Hi Pea Sweetie...
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh girl, does this ever look wonderful. I love pasta and link sausage is one of my favorite. Oh I cannot wait to fix this for the grands, they are going to love it. Yummy for the tummy.
Now I have a question about those peanut butter balls. When you dipped them in chocolate, how did you make them look so perfect. I see no finger prints or anything, so how did you dip them so perfectly? Secret please.
I love this recipe blog. I will be a frequent visitor let me tell you. LOVE IT...
Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday sweetie. Many hugs and much love, Sherry