Thursday, December 2, 2010

Peanut Butter Balls



1 cup peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tbsp butter
1 cup chopped nuts

Use your hands to mix it well. Roll into 1" balls and place on cookie sheet, freeze until hardened. Melt 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips and 1 tbsp. shortening and dip each ball to coat. Freeze until set. Place in air tight container, freezes well.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started this recipe blog Pea! What a great idea.
    I have made your stuffed Pasta Shells twice and they have been a hit in this house. Keep the yummy recipes coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to see you've started a recipe blog, PEA! Now I'll know where to come when I want to make some of your delicious sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a beautiful blog! Look at all that chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Mercy!!!! My auntie Pauline gave me a recipe many years ago for what she called Peanut Butter Balls. I used to make them every Christmas when I had family at home, then after they were gone I made goodie traye for all of the families. It's too much work for me now but these aren't so hard to make and I just might make some for me and my guests! Oh yes, I used to make chocolate covered cherries too. I had forgotten! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete