Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells

For the filling you need:

1 egg, beaten
1 container of Ricotta cheese
4 oz mozerella cheese
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp parsley flakes

Mix it all well.....

Stuff the shells which have been cooked according to package directions...add spaghetti sauce in bottom of pan and the rest on top of the shells after they are filled. Sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.

I served them with a Ceasar Salad and Garlic Bread....

2 comments:

  1. How do you manage to get the shells without breaking them? Anything like this, cannelloni or lasagne noodles, I break them all taking them out of the water!!!

    Any tips would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been without internet since last Thursday till this afternoon and I wanted to make these shells and couldn't!!! Tonight I make them and here's hoping the shells don't break!

    ReplyDelete